HEADER LAYOUT BY ALMOST READY BLOGS ELEMENTS BY APRILISA DESIGNS

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FreeGifting... What the Heck?!

Welcome to Confessions of a FreeGifter.  You may be asking yourself, "what is a freegifter", or you may already know because secretly you are already one.  Well a freegifter is someone that uses the things they already have in their home to make a gift for someone.  I'm not talking about RE-gifting that toaster you got at your wedding 6 years ago.  I'm talking about finding things in your craft stuff, garage, closet, etc that you can re-purpose into a wonderful gift for someone.  

You'd be surprised what you can find right in your own home.  Sometimes my posts or ideas will be for things that are simply homemade and you will need to purchase a few items but trust me, being the Cheap Chick that I am it will never cost very much. 

So become a "follower" you may come away with a few great ideas, or just do it because it will make me feel special!

No comments: