HEADER LAYOUT BY ALMOST READY BLOGS ELEMENTS BY APRILISA DESIGNS

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Using Your "Free Gifts"

Occasionally in the mail I get gift cards from different stores. Usually you have to spend $50 to get your $10 off. Sometimes however you only have to spend $10 to get your $10 off, this means if you find something that is $10 it is FREE! Today I had a Khol's free gift card for $10 off so I went shopping for something for my daughter. It's her birthday and she's outgrown all of her summer clothes. So with my trip to Kohl's I found these cute shorts for $11.99, so I paid $1.83 for these cuties.

Oh, the shoes, they are mine. I had another gift card and got them for $4.99.

Shorts regular price: $26.00
Shoes regular price: $34.00

The Cheap Chick Paid: $7.21

That's a savings of $ 52.79!!!!!








No comments: