HEADER LAYOUT BY ALMOST READY BLOGS ELEMENTS BY APRILISA DESIGNS

Friday, May 14, 2010

Free Bowling

I found this link on another blog and thought it sounded cool.  I signed our family up for it and am excited for it to start.  I don't know all the details but it sounds great and even found an alley that does it here in my small town.

kidsbowlfree.com

I am trying to find fun and inexpensive things for my kids to do this summer.  We of course are going to sign up for the reading program at the library, we also have a pass to our local Children's Museum, and where my hubby works they have a park with a free swimming pool, and mini golf.  Another great free thing I found was Border's is doing a reading program, read 10 books and get a book for free.  They had good books to choose from too! Go to their website for more information

So this summer will be full of fun, free, activities!

No comments: