HEADER LAYOUT BY ALMOST READY BLOGS ELEMENTS BY APRILISA DESIGNS

Friday, April 9, 2010

Let Sleeping Babies LYE!


Seems like these days my crafts have been more functional than fun, but I do have a fun time making them so I guess they are FUNctional...I know corny. Anyhoo, at my house it's inevitable that when the baby is sleeping someone rings the door bell. It's almost always the same culprit too...the neighbor kids. So I made a cute sign to hang on my door and we'll see if they actually read it.


Found a 6x8 canvas at a garage sale this morning, and painted it brown, then added orange accents to match my paper. Modpodged paper and letters on... it wasn't rocket science.

Total cost for this project 30 cents! I got the canvas that I used at a garage sale today for 30 cents and the rest of the stuff was from my stash!

2 comments:

kim west said...

cute. totally cute. I would want one that says.....please don't knock. just go away. the house is not clean.

Syndy The Queen of Thrift said...

OK Kimbo that was LOL FUNNY!! I may make one cuz that's the story of my life. Thanks for commenting!