HEADER LAYOUT BY ALMOST READY BLOGS ELEMENTS BY APRILISA DESIGNS

Monday, January 4, 2010

It's Official!

Well it's official, I think this is the earliest I have ever started shopping for Christmas. What's a girl to do when there are great deals to be had? I found fleece PJ sets at Wally World today for $1.50 each! Can't make them for that price.

I've also got a few projects planned for the next few months. I want to do something for my parents this year that will involve getting my brother to help me out. Hopefully it will pull together the way I think it will, we'll see.

I haven't crafted since before Christmas, I guess you can say I have a little burn out. That's ok because it will come back soon enough and this year I plan on starting the Christmas Crafting EARLY! Maybe I should have called this blog "The 12 Months of Christmas"! Sometimes I think it feels like that around here.


No comments: